All proceeds from the Emmitt Smith Gran Fondo go to Pat & Emmitt Smith Charities, a 501c3 nonprofit charity that creates and funds unique experiences and educational opportunities for underserved youth.
Since 2010, Pat & Emmitt Smith Charities has served more than 130,000 children and youth through dollars raised, providing education and unique experiences including:
- New school uniforms and shoes for 3,000 students
- New athletic wear and equipment for 500 students at two high schools
- Dental care and education for 400 elementary school students
- College education tuition for 24 students
- Unique experiences and mentoring for Team 22’s 20 students
For information please email Racedirector@ejsmithenterprises.com.
If you can not attend the event, but wish to contribute, please consider making a donation.